MTG Excavating has over 25 years of experience in the demolition and excavation industry. We offer an array of demolition contractor services and guarantee high-end results and a satisfied customer. We are a fully insured and accredited business. We offer house, ...
Best Demolition Companies in Peoria, IL
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
The team at Kimble Excavating, Inc. will accept a call anytime. The father and son team of Gerald Kimble and Roger Kimble is committed to providing high-quality excavation services and comprehensive property assessments to ensure you're getting the best price. ...
Serving Peoria, IL and nearby areas, Ironhustler Excavating takes great pride in serving residential, commercial, and industrial companies in surrounding areas. Their specialties include excavating, demolition, site development, industrial maintenance, and construction services.
Dick Gaunt Trucking & Excavating Inc offers exceptional excavating, trucking, and demolition services. We are committed to providing our customers with the results they want and the services they need at a price they can afford.
A leader in demolition within in the Morton, IL area since 1995, Billy Daniel Excavating, Inc. is the one to call when you need reliable, affordable services. They perform demolition, grading, septic tanks and systems, excavating, plumbing, etc.
D Brooks Excavating, Inc. serves Glasford, IL and nearby areas. We specialize in residential and commercial services, including excavating and demolition, among others. Our crew is highly trained and experienced in the many aspects of site work.
Throughout the Peoria, Illinois area, Sutherland & Son's Construction Incorporation is known for our high-quality services. Our team of professionals is highly accurate, completing all that we do precisely and safely.
Braun Excavating, Inc. recognizes the challenges that residents and business owners in Illinois face. They take pride in offering exceptional demolition, excavating, earthwork, and site preparation services to those who need it.
Residential and commercial customers throughout Peoria, Illinois and surrounding areas count on Mel Allen Construction Inc for all their construction and demolition needs. We can tear down or build structures, perform excavation, and more.
Nearby Places for Demolition Contractors
Demolition Tips for Peoria, IL
All Demolition Project Tips
What are important questions to consider before speaking with a demolition contractor?
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote. Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects:
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?