Concrete Demolition in Pana, IL
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Concrete Removal
Concrete Removal Tips for Pana, IL
Concrete Removal Tips
When should I remove concrete instead of repair it?
You should consider replacing your concrete if it has any of the following:
- Several cracks - deep, wide cracks that are uneven or settled on one side
- Frost heave - sections of the concrete are pushed up due to frost that occurs in colder climates
- Settled concrete - caused by the sub-grade's improper preparation
You may be able to get away with simply replacing the concrete if it only has:
- Hairline cracks - small, thin cracks with no evidence of settling
- Sunken concrete - caused by heavy equipment or load (e.g., a heavy dumpster) that was placed on the concrete
Can I remove concrete myself?
Handling concrete removal yourself can save you money, but it can also be backbreaking and dangerous work.
Plus, if you plan on hiring a contractor to pour new concrete, handling the concrete removal yourself might actually end up costing you more in disposal fees.
Our concrete removal guide can help you determine which route is best for you.
Find out more: How to Choose the Right Concrete Removal Contractor