Concrete Demolition in Parkman, OH
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Concrete Removal
Concrete Removal Tips for Parkman, OH
Tips for Concrete Demolition
What does concrete removal cost?
The national average cost to remove a concrete driveway is $1,000-$3,000, but the price can reach as high as $5,000 in certain situations. This cost includes breaking up the concrete, hauling away the concrete debris, and then leveling the area. Your particular location, the accessibility of the site, how much debris needs to be disposed, permit fees, etc. will all affect your concrete removal cost.
When should I remove concrete instead of repair it?
You should consider replacing your concrete if it has any of the following:
- Several cracks - deep, wide cracks that are uneven or settled on one side
- Frost heave - sections of the concrete are pushed up due to frost that occurs in colder climates
- Settled concrete - caused by the sub-grade's improper preparation
You may be able to get away with simply replacing the concrete if it only has:
- Hairline cracks - small, thin cracks with no evidence of settling
- Sunken concrete - caused by heavy equipment or load (e.g., a heavy dumpster) that was placed on the concrete
Find out more: How to Choose the Right Concrete Removal Contractor