Serving communities in eastern North Dakota, Sobolik Excavation Inc is a full service excavating and demolition company located near Ardoch. We specialize in a wide range of services, including house demolition, pool removal, and more.
Best Demolition Companies in Grand Forks, ND
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
702 S 48th St, Grand Forks ND 58201
Florian & Sons Excavating Inc has earned respect in our industry for providing high-quality, timely, and budget-friendly services to our Grand Forks, ND customers for over 35 years. We offer a full range of services, including demolition.
Demolition Tips for Grand Forks, ND
All Demolition Project Tips
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote. Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects: House Demolition
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?