Concrete Demolition in North Hodge, LA
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Concrete Removal
Concrete Removal Tips for North Hodge, LA
Tips for Removing Concrete
When should I remove concrete instead of repair it?
You should consider replacing your concrete if it has any of the following:
- Several cracks - deep, wide cracks that are uneven or settled on one side
- Frost heave - sections of the concrete are pushed up due to frost that occurs in colder climates
- Settled concrete - caused by the sub-grade's improper preparation
You may be able to get away with simply replacing the concrete if it only has:
- Hairline cracks - small, thin cracks with no evidence of settling
- Sunken concrete - caused by heavy equipment or load (e.g., a heavy dumpster) that was placed on the concrete
What affects concrete removal costs?
Concrete removal costs vary by:
- Amount of concrete that needs to be removed
Disposal fees at your local landfill or recycling facility
Location (how easy it is to access, its proximity to the company and the landfill/recycling facility, etc.)
Save money by recycling. In general, recycling fees are lower than dump fees, and it helps the environment, too!