Tanks by Dallas is a family company providing cost-effective services. They specialize in oil tank removal and cleaning but also offer soil testing and mold remediation. They file the necessary permits for their work, so all you have to worry about are the results.
Oil Tank Removal in Everett, WA
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Tank Removal
Tank Removal Tips for Everett, WA
Tips for Tank Removal
How can I tell if my oil storage tank is leaking? It's pretty easy to monitor an above ground storage tank and spot leaks quickly, but it's not as easy to do so with underground storage tanks. Some of the most obvious signs that an underground oil tank is leaking include:
- Vegetation in the area of the tank is dead or dying
- The soil by the tank is darker than surrounding native soils.
- Heating oil odors can be detected in the house or coming out of the ground
- Fuel consumption spikes even though the weather isn't colder than normal
- Your well water develops a strange taste, odor, or color
- An oily rainbow sheen is visible beneath the tank
- Fill pipe is stained
- Water is in fuel lines