Residential Demolition in Santa Maria, TX
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
21619, 22557, 31193, 21601
Compare Demolition Quotes
Nearby Places for Deck and Fence Removal
Deck and Fence Removal Tips for Santa Maria, TX
Tips for Deck & Fence Removal
How are chain-link fences removed?
- Starting at the end of the fence or with a corner post, the clamps holding the tension bar in place are removed by removing the nuts and bolts and then sliding the clamps up and off the post.
- The tension bar is then removed by unweaving it from the chain link.
- The chain link is then cut and rolled up, removing section-by-section until the chain link is completely gone and only the top rail and posts remain.
- If the top rail is fastened to a 'cap' at the corner or end post, the cap is removed.
- With the end cap detached, the rail sections can be twisted apart or cut into manageable sections with a reciprocating saw and a metal-cutting blade.
- Once the top rail is completely removed, the posts and cement footings are dug out of the ground.
Keep reading: Fence Replacement Costs and How It's Done