At Johnson Brothers Excavation, we do all that we can to ensure you get the highest quality services and results for your projects. As a family-owned and operated company, we perform house demolition, barn removal, and more.
Demolition Contractors in Howard, SD
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Since 1982, Michael Johnson Construction has been providing superior services to residential and commercial customers. We can tear down structures of all shapes and sizes, install and repair septic systems, dig basements, and more.
Demolition Tips for Howard, SD
All Demolition Project Tips
What are important questions to consider before speaking with a demolition contractor?
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote. Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects:
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?