Haul It All is your go-to company for fast, reliable junk removal and light demolition. Whether you have a dilapidated shed that needs to be demolished or an old fence removed, we're here to help. We provide service in Corvallis, OR and the surrounding areas. Our pricing, professionalism, and hard work are unmatched. Reach out today for more information!
Best Demolition Companies in Eugene, OR
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nathan Marple Excavation
Nathan Marple Excavation is an excavation contractor servicing the Eugene, OR area. We have a team of experienced workers who are able to complete a laundry list of services, including residential and commercial demolition.
Northwest Demolition & Excavation
Since 2000, NorthWest HazMat, Inc. has been providing a single convenient source to satisfy customers’ needs. They specialize in demolition, hazmat testing and services, biohazard cleanup, mold and asbestos labs, auxiliary services, and more.
The greater Eugene, Oregon area turns to Rich's Excavating for demolition, site work, driveways, stump removals, and so much more. We can tear down countless structures, from sheds and barns to houses and commercial buildings.
All Dirt Inc
All Dirt, Inc., offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and our demolition contractors are always eager to answer your questions and concerns.
National Construction & Excavation
National Construction & Excavation (NCE) provides excellent asphalt, paving, sealcoating, concrete, construction, demolition, and excavating services to the good people of Cottage Grove, Oregon and nearby communities.
Statewide Contract Services
Serving the Eugene, Oregon area, Statewide Contract Services offers comprehensive demolition services to residential and commercial customers. Our team is capable of completing projects of all shapes and sizes with professionalism, safety, and efficiency.
Cutting Edge Concrete Cutting
Cutting Edge Concrete Cutting is a licensed and insured company based in Springfield, Oregon. We serve the Greater Northwest area, including Oregon and Washington. With more than 20 years of experience, we prioritize professionalism, safety, and accurate services.
Kipco Construction LLC
Kipco Construction LLC offers a variety of demolition and construction services to the Eugene, Oregon area. Our goal is to safely provide the highest quality services while embodying the principles of integrity, service, and craftsmanship.
Nearby Places for Demolition Contractors
Demolition Tips for Eugene, OR
All Demolition Project Tips
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote.
Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects:
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?