Founded in 1989, K-BAR Company began as an oil and gas exploration excavating company. We have since expanded to offer a wide range of services to meet all your industrial needs, including residential demolition.
Residential Demolition in Krebs, OK
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Deck and Fence Removal
Deck and Fence Removal Tips for Krebs, OK
Tips for Deck & Fence Removal
How are chain-link fences removed?
- Starting at the end of the fence or with a corner post, the clamps holding the tension bar in place are removed by removing the nuts and bolts and then sliding the clamps up and off the post.
- The tension bar is then removed by unweaving it from the chain link.
- The chain link is then cut and rolled up, removing section-by-section until the chain link is completely gone and only the top rail and posts remain.
- If the top rail is fastened to a 'cap' at the corner or end post, the cap is removed.
- With the end cap detached, the rail sections can be twisted apart or cut into manageable sections with a reciprocating saw and a metal-cutting blade.
- Once the top rail is completely removed, the posts and cement footings are dug out of the ground.