At Capital District Property Services LLC, we pride ourselves on our reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. Our experienced and dynamic team, paired with our fleet of heavy equipment, is able to accomplish a wide variety of demolition jobs, ...
Demolition Contractors in Jewett
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Frank Santoro & Sons brings Schenectady, New York and surrounding areas exceptional services and fair pricing. Licensed and insured, we are able to complete projects properly, within budget, and on schedule, including demolition.
D3 Outdoors LLC is a small, locally-owned, customer oriented business that prides itself on communication and quick response times. We offer high-quality demolition services in Bloomville, NY and the surrounding areas, like commercial demolition, house demolition, barn demolition, interior demolition, ...
Liberta Bros. Inc. is your #1 local solution for all your demolition, construction, and waste removal needs. We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business and NYS SDVOB #191915. For more than 45 years, we have been providing Hudson Valley with concrete removal, house demolition, ...
Founded in 1980, Chriscor Excavating performs a wide range of demolition services with high-grade equipment, maintaining the same principles of honest hard work we started with. We perform house demolition, concrete removal, and much more.
Earth & Stone is a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the area since 2000. Our main priority as a family business is to uphold the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction. We are fully equipped and insured.
Demolition Tips for Jewett, NY
All Demolition Project Tips
What are important questions to consider before speaking with a demolition contractor?
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote. Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects:
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?