When you need a structure torn down and hauled off your property, you want to make sure the person doing the job is safe, accurate, and passionate about their work. If you hire Greer's Dirt Works LLC, you'll get all that and more. We love operating heavy machinery, tearing down small to large structures, and making our customers' properties look new again.
Best Demolition Contractors in Bossier City, LA
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Gentry Services LLC
At Gentry Services LLC, we specialize in light demolition, junk removal, and dumpster rental services. We have provided light demolition solutions for many of our neighbors, small businesses, local churches, and contractors. When you need old items and structures removed from your property, we have you covered! Get in touch with us today for a free quote.
Locally owned and committed to our customers, BarCat Construction can provide personalized service at a fair price. We proudly serve Shreveport, Bossier City, and the surrounding Ark-La-Tex area, providing concrete removal, house demo, and more.
Pharr Brothers Inc
Pharr Brothers Inc is a general contractor that has been servicing the Shreveport, LA area for over 60 years. We provide safe and efficient demolition services to a variety of clients, including both commercial and residential customers.
H & W Demolition Inc
H & W Demolition Inc offers demolition services to residential and commercial customers. We can demolish all kinds of structures, including houses, commercial structures, sheds, mobile homes, pools, and more.
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Shreveport
JDog Junk Removal of Shreveport is proud to provide residential customers of the Shreveport and Minden, Louisiana area with high-quality services. We offer an unmatched level of experience, customer care, and professionalism to each and every jobsite.
Roy Sattler Construction Inc
Roy Sattler Construction Inc is proud to serve residential and commercial customers throughout the greater Benton, Louisiana area. They specialize in construction services, but also perform demolition, remodeling, and so much more.
Richie Contracting is based in Shreveport, Louisiana and offers high-quality services for competitive prices. Customers turn to us when they need straightforward services that aren't overpriced, and that's exactly what we provide.
David Strong Construction
David Strong Construction has a desire to make your construction dreams a reality. We are a local Shreveport business that has a reputation as honest, hard working, and reliable demolition contractors. We specialize in earthwork, concrete crushing, demolition, and road boring.
Nearby Places for Demolition Contractors
Demolition Tips for Bossier City, LA
All Demolition Project Tips
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote.
Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects:
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?