Interior Demolition Contractors in Colorado Springs, CO
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Interior Demolition
Interior Demolition Tips for Colorado Springs, CO
Tips for Interior Demolition
Can I do my own interior demolition project?
When most people think of interior demolition, they imagine a sledgehammer breaking through a wall or ripping out paneling; but there's more to it than that.
So while you may be tempted to tackle and interior demolition project yourself, there are some aspects of the job that you will definitely want to leave to an expert.
Interior Demolition You Can DIY:
- Removing a non-load-bearing wall without electrical/plumbing
- Removing an old bathroom vanity
- Removing kitchen cabinets
Interior Demolition You Shouldn't DIY:
- Removing anything if asbestos is present
- Removing a load-bearing wall
- Removing a non-load-bearing wall if you're unsure of electrical/plumbing
- Removing appliances hooked up to electricity or plumbing (unless you have experience doing so)