R&M Dumpster Rental and Trash Removal is a family-owned and operated company that offers light demolition services in Fort Pierce, FL and the surrounding area. Whether you need interior demolition, shed demolition, deck removal, or fence removal, our team has you covered! Learn more by speaking with one of our helpful professinoals today.
Best Demolition Contractors in Port St Lucie, FL
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Servicing Brevard and Indian River Counties, Sebastian Hauling offers fast and reliable light demolition services, like garage and shed demolition, deck removal, concrete removal, and more. We are available at your convenience and prioritize our time to get your job done quickly and on time. Speak with a member of our team for more info.
G.I.G. Dumpster Rental LLC is a family-owned company providing light demolition services in Port St. Lucie, FL and the surrounding areas. We offer an impressive range of different services, like shed and garage demolition, deck removal, concrete removal, mobile home demolition, and so much more. For more information and a free project quote, contact us today!
Serving the Port St Lucie, Florida area, Al's Excavating and Roll Off Service knows how to complete projects of all shapes and sizes. Our crew has years of experience in the industry and knows what it takes to complete projects properly and efficiently.
Mcm Concrete Cutting Inc is located in Port St Lucie, Florida and proudly serves surrounding communities. We specialize in concrete cutting and demolition services, including house demolition, interior demolition, mobile home demolition, shed demolition, and more.
Dirty Deeds Land Development provides professional and economical services for residential and commercial customers in Port St. Lucie, Florida and surrounding areas. We specialize in demolition, retaining walls, pavers, foundation sealing, and much more.
Mr Hustle Marine Maintenance is a hands-on, family-owned company with a team of skilled craftsman to provide superior results for a variety of services. With over 35 years of experience, we perform house demolition, concrete removal, and more.
The Demo Crew is a proud, family-owned company specializing in interior demolition, demolition by-hand, and cleanouts for both the public and private sectors. We've been exceeding expectations since 1995 but have been working in the industry as far back as 1980.
In West Palm Beach, Florida, customers turn to BCD Bobcat Service when they need grade A demolition and excavating services. We treat our customers with the utmost respect and courtesy from project start to finish.
H.O.G. Backhoe and Excavation, Inc. is a family-operated company. We are a family-run company with more than 20 years of experience. We specialize iin demolition, plumbing, excavation, backhoe, dirt removal, and more.
Two Brothers Contractors specializes in all aspects of demolition services. We take immense pride in serving the homeowners and business owners of St. Lucie, FL and nearby cities. We perform concrete removal, house demolition, and more.
For more than 40 years, C.W Roberts Contracting, Inc. has been providing demolition, grading, and paving services in our home state of Florida. We specialize in asphalt paving and have built a reputation for providing some of the highest quality services available.
Ashley Demolition serves residential and commercial clients. They are a leader in the demolition industry, and provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of their clients. They also offer asbestos abatement services.
Nearby Places for Demolition Contractors
Demolition Tips for Port St Lucie, FL
All Demolition Project Tips
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote.
Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects:
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?