For more than 20 years, Bar Enterprises, Inc. has been providing reliable, cost-effective excavation services to residential and commercial clients. They offer free estimates and assessments for all your excavating and demolition needs.
Concrete Demolition in Alvin, WI
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Since 2004, Ryan’s Excavating has proudly served Upper Michigan and Northern Wisconsin in all their residential, commercial, and civil needs. They specialize in demolition, septic system design and installation, landscaping, and much more.
Nearby Places for Concrete Removal
Concrete Removal Tips for Alvin, WI
Tips for Concrete Demolition Projects
When should I remove concrete instead of repair it?
You should consider replacing your concrete if it has any of the following:
- Several cracks - deep, wide cracks that are uneven or settled on one side
- Frost heave - sections of the concrete are pushed up due to frost that occurs in colder climates
- Settled concrete - caused by the sub-grade's improper preparation
You may be able to get away with simply replacing the concrete if it only has:
- Hairline cracks - small, thin cracks with no evidence of settling
- Sunken concrete - caused by heavy equipment or load (e.g., a heavy dumpster) that was placed on the concrete
How much does concrete removal cost?
The cost to remove concrete varies by the amount of concrete that needs to be removed, your area's disposal fees, and how easy it is to locate the concrete that needs to be removed.
If the contractor you hire is able to haul the concrete to a recycling facility, you can save quite a bit of money by no longer having to pay "per ton" dump fees at the landfill.