Lohmer’s Commercial & Residential Services believes that a job done well stays well done. We stand behind our workmanship and believe in quality results in everything we do. Our services include house demolition, concrete removal, and more.
Concrete Demolition in Webb County, TX
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Since 1972, Modern Construction, Inc. has led the way in using our industry’s best practices. Our fleet of cutting-edge equipment is capable of performing a wide range of demolition services, including concrete removal.
IIPG Enterprises, Inc. is a locally owned and operated company serving the South Texas region. With more than 30 years of experience, we can perform residential and commercial services, including concrete removal.
Nearby Places for Concrete Removal
Concrete Removal Tips for Webb County, TX
Concrete Removal Tips
When to Remove Concrete vs When to Repair Concrete
You should consider replacing your concrete if it has any of the following:
- Several cracks - deep, wide cracks that are uneven or settled on one side
- Frost heave - sections of the concrete are pushed up due to frost that occurs in colder climates
- Settled concrete - caused by the sub-grade's improper preparation
You may be able to get away with simply replacing the concrete if it only has:
- Hairline cracks - small, thin cracks with no evidence of settling
- Sunken concrete - caused by heavy equipment or load (e.g., a heavy dumpster) that was placed on the concrete
Find out more: How to Choose the Right Concrete Removal Contractor