Interior Demolition Contractors in Toledo, OH
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Interior Demolition
Interior Demolition Tips for Toledo, OH
Demolition Tips for Interior Projects
What steps are involved in bathroom demolition?
Demolishing a bathroom is a common interior demolition project. Depending on how much demolition and remodeling you plan on doing, each bathroom renovation comes with its own individual characteristics.
However, follow these 5 basic steps if you plan to give your bathroom a full remodel:
- Step 1: Shut off the electricity and water supply
- Step 2: Pull out sink(s), vanity, and cabinets
- Step 3: Remove the toilet
- Step 4: Tear out the bathtub and/or shower
- Step 5: Rip out the walls and flooring
Learn more about bathroom demolition: 5 Beyond-Easy Ways to Save on Bathroom Demolition Costs.