Scherbenske & Son Inc offers demolition services of all sizes in Jamestown, ND and the surrounding areas. From large commercial buildings to sheds and mobile homes, our crew can demolish structures of all sizes.
Mobile Home Removal and Disposal in Buchanan, ND
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
RTS Shearing LLC was formed in 1998 in Jamestown, ND, to provide scrap processing to the salvage industry. Since then, we have grown our operations to provide demolition services, including concrete removal, mobile home demo, and more.
Mobile Home Demolition Tips for Buchanan, ND
Mobile Home Removal Project Tips
How does mobile home relocation work?
Typically, the relocation process will follow these steps:
- Receive quote(s) from desired contractor(s).
- Choose the right contractor for the job.
- Get necessary permits.
- Stairs, decks, and porch roofs are removed.
- Utilities are disconnected, skirt is removed, and underground ties are released. (In some cases, the mobile home must be separated into two parts for transportation.)
- Home is crane lifted onto a flatbed trailer.
- Trailer hauls mobile home to intended destination.
- Mobile home is set up and reconnected in its new location.
Not all mobile homes are fit to be relocated, and the time it takes to move it depends on its current state. But relocation is an option if homeowners are particularly fond of their mobile home.