Since 1979, Kentile Excavating Inc has consistently delivered quality excavation and demolition services to Adirondack Park. We have a laundry list of residential services offered, including deck removal, fence removal, and shed demolition.
Residential Demolition in Blue Mountain Lake, NY
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Deck and Fence Removal Tips for Blue Mountain Lake, NY
Tips for Deck & Fence Removal
How are chain-link fences removed?
- Starting at the end of the fence or with a corner post, the clamps holding the tension bar in place are removed by removing the nuts and bolts and then sliding the clamps up and off the post.
- The tension bar is then removed by unweaving it from the chain link.
- The chain link is then cut and rolled up, removing section-by-section until the chain link is completely gone and only the top rail and posts remain.
- If the top rail is fastened to a 'cap' at the corner or end post, the cap is removed.
- With the end cap detached, the rail sections can be twisted apart or cut into manageable sections with a reciprocating saw and a metal-cutting blade.
- Once the top rail is completely removed, the posts and cement footings are dug out of the ground.
Keep reading: Fence Replacement Costs and How It's Done