Doug Foutz Construction Company, Inc. offers demolition, construction, utility installation, and material supply services to San Juan County and the Greater Four Corners area. We are experienced in all types of demolition.
Swimming Pool Demolition in West Hammond, NM
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Compare Demolition Quotes
Pool Removal Tips for West Hammond, NM
Pool Removal Tips
Pros to Partial Pool Removals
- Least expensive pool removal method
- Can be completed quickly (typically 2-5 days)
Cons to Partial Pool Removals
- Could negatively impact the value of your home
- Needs to be disclosed to future buyers
- Increased risk of swelling, sinkage, etc.
- Are is considered non-buildable—no additions or dwellings can exist there
Read on: Should I Get Rid of My Pool?