John Macklin & Son, Inc. is your complete demolition solution. They offer residential and commercial wrecking services at competitive rates. They're a family owned and operated company that can demolish houses, barns, sheds, pools, and more.
Oil Tank Removal in Rehoboth, DE
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Modern Industries specializes in site development of all shapes and sizes, including asbestos abatement, demolition, earthwork, utility construction, sidewalks, road work, grading and more. We serve Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania communitieswith the goal of providing a result that we are ...
Nearby Places for Tank Removal
Tank Removal Tips for Rehoboth, DE
Tips for Removing Tanks
- 1859 — Oil is discovered and stored in wooden barrels.
- Late 1800s — The first steel storage tanks are produced to keep valuable oil safe.
- 1922 — First standards for steel storage tank safety are developed.
- 1930s — Underground storage tanks are now the preferred storage method, opposed to the previously preferred above ground storage tanks.
- 1960s — Tank owners grow more frustrated and more concerned with oil loss due to tank corrosion.
- 1970s — Concerns begin to spread regarding the environmental impact of oil tank leaks.
- 1988 — The EPA sets a deadline for upgrading underground tank systems, putting new tank regulations into place.
- 1990s — Many begin closing and removing their tanks due to the widely known environmental and health risks.