The professional team at Tidd’s have the expertise to complete a broad range of residential demo, including mobile home demo. Tidd's has proudly served NY residents, contractors and businesses since 1945! Call today for a free mobile home removal estimate.
Mobile Home Removal and Disposal in Centerville, NY
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Jim's Five Star Services, based in Franklinville, NY, serves the Greater Buffalo, NY area with flat-bed trucking, bulldozing and other construction site work. Whether you need residential or commercial services, Jim's Five Star Services can help! We are a ...
Capricorn Construction is located in Rochester, New York and serves surrounding areas in a number of ways. They specialize in a wide range of services, including roofing system installation and repair, demolition, and so much more.
Mobile Home Demolition Tips for Centerville, NY
Mobile Home Removal Project Tips
How does mobile home relocation work?
Typically, the relocation process will follow these steps:
- Receive quote(s) from desired contractor(s).
- Choose the right contractor for the job.
- Get necessary permits.
- Stairs, decks, and porch roofs are removed.
- Utilities are disconnected, skirt is removed, and underground ties are released. (In some cases, the mobile home must be separated into two parts for transportation.)
- Home is crane lifted onto a flatbed trailer.
- Trailer hauls mobile home to intended destination.
- Mobile home is set up and reconnected in its new location.
Not all mobile homes are fit to be relocated, and the time it takes to move it depends on its current state. But relocation is an option if homeowners are particularly fond of their mobile home.