905 JUNK Cleanups & Demolition began in 2010. We specialize in quick, honest, and fairly priced services, offering same-day service as well. In addition to dumpster rental and junk removal, we also offer oil tank removal, mobile home demolition, and more. Reach out ...
Oil Tank Removal in Yardville, NJ
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Anthony's Handyman LLC is a well established demolition service in Ewing Township, NJ that has been serving the community and surrounding areas with interior and exterior demo services for almost 20 years! Contact us today to learn more.
Mazza Services specializes in light demolition and junk removal services, allowing us to complete a wide range of property cleanup projects quickly, efficiently, and safely. To learn more or to get a free oil tank removal quote, reach out to ...
Located in Trenton, NJ and serving Mercer, Burlington, Monmouth, and Ocean Counties, To The Rescue Contracting LLC is the team to trust when you need top rate services at low rate prices. We can assist you in a wide range ...
For over 30 years, All Action Demolition has been providing every type of demolition service imaginable to the greater Franklin Township, NJ area. Our many years in the industry has helped us perfect our techniques, allowing us to perform oil tank ...
The Demo Crew is a family-owned business specializing in demolition, dumpster rental, waste management, and junk removal services for both the public and the private sectors. We've been providing reliable and affordable services since 1995, including oil tank removal. Contact us ...
Brenner Drainage & Excavating, Inc is a family-owned and operated demolition company that has been operating throughout the greater Monroe Township, NJ area for over 40 years. Our fully licensed and insured professionals specialize in a wide variety of services, including oil ...
Environmentally Green and Clean specializes in providing high-level demolition services that are environmentally friendly, efficient, and safely executed. We can tear down residential and commercial structures, including mobile homes, oil tanks, and more.
Donnelly Contracting, Inc., is committed to quality and offering a superior oil tank removal service. We use our expertise and equipment to perform safe, clean removal services regardless of your oil tank's size or location.
Tank Removal Tips for Yardville, NJ
Tips for Removing Tanks
What is the history of oil tanks?
- 1859 — Oil is discovered and stored in wooden barrels.
- Late 1800s — The first steel storage tanks are produced to keep valuable oil safe.
- 1922 — First standards for steel storage tank safety are developed.
- 1930s — Underground storage tanks are now the preferred storage method, opposed to the previously preferred above ground storage tanks.
- 1960s — Tank owners grow more frustrated and more concerned with oil loss due to tank corrosion.
- 1970s — Concerns begin to spread regarding the environmental impact of oil tank leaks.
- 1988 — The EPA sets a deadline for upgrading underground tank systems, putting new tank regulations into place.
- 1990s — Many begin closing and removing their tanks due to the widely known environmental and health risks.
Find out more: Removing an Oil Tank? Start Here.