Boettcher Excavating & Septic LLC serves Cambridge, MN and nearby areas. They are highly experienced in the excavating and septic system services industry, but they also perform demolition and other site preparation services.
Mobile Home Removal and Disposal in Bock, MN
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Herbst Excavating is proud to provide high-quality services for fair prices to the members of our community. Whether you need a mobile home torn down, a commercial building stripped out, or a chimney removed, our experts have what it takes to get it done.
Specializing in demolition and excavating services, Wruck Tony is prepared to meet all kinds of challenges that residential and commercial customers in Becker, MN face. They have the modern, well-equipped fleet needed to complete a wide range of services.
Carlson Property Services LLC takes care to provide each and every customer with the high-quality, personalized services that they need. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your mobile home demolition project needs.
TW Hauling & Excavating provides an array of excavating, demolition, and hauling services, including mobile home demolition. Our unique menu of services allows us to take projects from start to finish, maximizing efficiency and minimizing costs.
Big Kid Construction is locally owned and operated by a husband and wife duo who come from a long line of demolition experts in the Princeton, MN area. Our range of demolition services includes mobile home demolition, shed demolition, and more.
Nearby Places for Mobile Home Demolition
Mobile Home Demolition Tips for Bock, MN
Mobile Home Demolition Project Tips
- Ensure your home meets building codes. (If it doesn't meet the necessary codes, then donation won't be an option for you.)
- Find a charity/someone interested in your mobile home (Kars 4 Kids and The Freecycle Network are good resources.)
- Arrange to have your mobile home removed from your property.
- Reach out to your local fire department to see if they're interested in using your mobile home for a controlled burn exercise.
- As shown in the above video, your local fire department comes to your property and burns your mobile home down.