Dirtwork Specialists LLC are focused on customers' needs and completing projects safely and in a timely fashion. We have the experience needed to complete the toughest and most complex jobs in the demolition industry, including oil tank removal.
Oil Tank Removal in Treece, KS
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Located in Columbus, KS, B-3 Construction specializes in construction services of all types, including remodeling, additions, and more. They also can demolish the old to make room for the new, and provide waste removal and clean-up services as well.
Nearby Places for Tank Removal
Tank Removal Tips for Treece, KS
Tips for Tank Removal
How can I tell if my oil storage tank is leaking?
It's pretty easy to monitor an above ground storage tank and spot leaks quickly, but it's not as easy to do so with underground storage tanks. Some of the most obvious signs that an underground oil tank is leaking include:
- Vegetation in the area of the tank is dead or dying
- The soil by the tank is darker than surrounding native soils.
- Heating oil odors can be detected in the house or coming out of the ground
- Fuel consumption spikes even though the weather isn't colder than normal
- Your well water develops a strange taste, odor, or color
- An oily rainbow sheen is visible beneath the tank
- Fill pipe is stained
- Water is in fuel lines
Call a tank testing company right away if you see any of these signs.