Concrete Demolition in Phoenix, NY
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Concrete Removal Tips for Phoenix, NY
Concrete Removal Tips
How much does concrete driveway removal cost?
According to national averages, demolishing a concrete driveway costs around $1,500 but can reach upwards of $5,000 in certain situations.
However, the cost to remove concrete can vary greatly depending on the amount of concrete being removed, local debris disposal fees, permit fees, your particular location, how easy it is to access the site, inspections, etc.
You can potentially save money on your concrete removal project by recycling the concrete at a local recycling facility since recycling fees are generally less expensive than those at the landfill.
When should I remove concrete instead of repair it?
You should consider replacing your concrete if it has any of the following:
- Several cracks - deep, wide cracks that are uneven or settled on one side
- Frost heave - sections of the concrete are pushed up due to frost that occurs in colder climates
- Settled concrete - caused by the sub-grade's improper preparation
You may be able to get away with simply replacing the concrete if it only has:
- Hairline cracks - small, thin cracks with no evidence of settling
- Sunken concrete - caused by heavy equipment or load (e.g., a heavy dumpster) that was placed on the concrete
Keep reading: How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Concrete Dumpster?