Mobile Home Removal and Disposal in Pleasureville, KY
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Nearby Places for Mobile Home Demolition
Mobile Home Demolition Tips for Pleasureville, KY
Tips for Removing Mobile Homes
How does mobile home deconstruction work?
Deconstruction is the second common option for removing a mobile home. The process is similar to that of demolition, except it requires a more hands-on approach. Usually, deconstruction follows these steps:
- Receive quote(s) from desired contractor(s).
- Choose the right contractor for the job.
- Get a permit.
- Mobile home is disassembled piece by piece.
- Salvageable materials are separated.
- Remaining debris is hauled away.
Deconstruction is not suitable for all mobile homes. It is also more expensive and takes longer than traditional demolition, but it is better for the environment and can pay off if there's a decent amount of salvageable materials.