Unique Dumpster Rental is a family-owned dumpster rental and junk removal service that is capable of efficiently completing light demolition, including shed demolition, deck removal, and fence removal. Contact us today for a free quote!
Best Demolition Companies in Decatur, IL
Find the right contractor to demolish and remove anything
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Bandy Concrete & Excavating is here to serve you in every capacity, providing excellent workmanship and high-quality results that you deserve. In the greater Springfield, Illinois area, we are known for our professionalism, customer service, and attention to detail.
Steve's Trucking, Inc. has been Decatur's go-to company for reliable demolition and trucking services since 1986. Our highly trained and skilled professionals how to efficiently demolish commercial buildings, parking garages, homes, and even entire city blocks.
Tyce Mahannah Excavating (TME) has been serving residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers throughout Central Illinois and surrounding areas for more than 15 years. TME was built on providing high-quality work and exceptional customer service.
Since 2002, Hutchins Excavating has earned a reputation throughout Central Illinois for quality, dependable excavation and demolition services. We specialize as a one-stop-shop, offering excavation, commercial demolition, concrete removal, interior demolition, and more.
We are based out of Monticello and service the surrounding area. We provide excavation services, concrete removal and installation, drain cleaning and field tiling. While we know nobody wants to deal with a drainage issue or septic systems, why not ...
At JRH Services, LLC, we offer superior demolition services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers. We specialize in a wide range of demolition and dismantling projects, ranging from house demolition to commercial demolition, deconstruction, and more.
Nearby Places for Demolition Contractors
Demolition Tips for Decatur, IL
All Demolition Project Tips
What are important questions to consider before speaking with a demolition contractor?
When trying to find the right contractor, you'll need to have some information on-hand to get an accurate quote. Here's an example of some of the information you'll need for common demolition projects:
- House square footage — How big is the home planning to be demolished?
- Materials used to build the house — What materials are your home made of?
- Access — How close is your house to your neighbors? Are there any trees or landscaping nearby that you want to be left intact?
- Foundation — Do you plan on keeping or removing your foundation? How thick is the foundation?
- Square footage — How big is the area of your house that you want to be demolished?
- Utilities — Are all utilities shut off? Will any electrical or plumbing need to be relocated?
- Access — How accessible is the area? Is it located downstairs, upstairs, in the basement?
- Size — How big/deep is your pool?
- Type of pool — Is your pool inground or above ground?
- Material — What material(s) is your pool made of (e.g. gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, etc.)?
- Water level — Is there water still in your pool?
- Access — Is the pool easily accessible with equipment?
- Concrete square footage — Approximately how big is the area of concrete to be removed?
- Concrete thickness — How thick is the concrete you want to be removed?
- Access — Is the concrete easily accessible, or are there obstacles in the way?