Find West Virginia Interior Demolition Contractors
We'll introduce you to professional interior demolition contractors ready to complete your project
America's #1 Source for Local Demolition Experts
Tips for Residential Interior Demolition
If you're planning on remodeling your home, you'll want to plan accordingly. Home remodels take time and money and have several steps, so you'll want to know what to expect.
A common home remodel timeline goes as follows...
- Planning: 1 month
- Demolition: 2 weeks
- HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing: 5 days
- Framing & Drywall: 10 days
- Painting: 1 week
- Cabinets & Fixtures: 1 week
- Doors & Windows: 5 days
- Clean House & Air Vents: 1 day
- Flooring: 1 week
- Trim and Finish Work: 1 week