Demolition Tips for Rehoboth Beach, DE
What services are generally offered by demolition companies?
- Residential Demolition - Wrecking and removal of a house, garage, shed, retaining wall, deck, or other residential building (typically less than 3 stories). This type of structural demo is typically achieved with hydraulic excavators and bull dozers.
- Industrial or Commercial Demolition - Wrecking services for larger jobs and larger buildings. May require a wrecking ball or controlled (explosive) demolition.
- Swimming Pool Removal - Above ground and in-ground pool removal
- Asphalt and Concrete Removal - Removal of driveways, foundations, patios, sidewalks, etc...
- Environmental Remediation - Asbestos abatement and removal along with other hazardous materials like lead paint.
- Selective or Interior Demolition - Interior renovation projects may require demolition crews tearing down and removing debris from walls, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, etc...
- Underground Storage Tank Removal - Cleanup and removal of hazardous materials contained in underground storage tanks.
- Excavating - Site clearing and land preparation for building
Demolition contractors vary widely in their level experience and services offered. It's important not to assume that a particular contractor has the skill set or equipment to handle all aspects of your job. When getting a quote, ask the contractor if any portion of the job will be handled by subcontractors.